Looking for a statement piece this holiday season? Look no further. Fiber Artist Laura Hunter creates luxurious hand-dyed silk scarves, jackets, and dresses for any occasion, with some practical as well as aesthetic benefits!
Did you know that…
- Silk has temperature-regulating properties, keeping you warm in cool weather and cool in warm climates. By reflecting body heat back to the wearer, it’s perfect for those crisp autumn nights.
- Silk is lightweight, making it easy to layer over or under daywear.
- Silk is moisture wicking, so it keeps you dry and comfortable in any climate.
- Silk naturally repels mold and mildew.
- Silk is naturally hypoallergenic (it won’t irritate sensitive skin!)
- Silk doesn’t create static, so it won’t cling!
- Silk won’t pill, fray or rip easily.
- Silk takes and retains color incredibly well.
- Silk resists soil and odors.
And last but not least, silk is timeless. A fine silk piece can be passed down from generation to generation, becoming a cherished family heirloom. Not to mention each piece is one-of-a-kind, making every one just as unique as you.
Check out Laura Hunter’s fine silk clothing for those special occasions and make an investment worth wearing!