IF you’re new to CaFE or submitting poetry — see our application instructions.
APPLY NOW (FREE with code ‘freebie118‘ before Jan 31)
Alternatively, you can email 3-5 pieces of art, poetry, or music along with at least one accompanying story to firstname.lastname@example.org for tips on applying.
ARTISTS, POETS, AND SONGWRITERS WANTED…
Enter for Your Chance to Sell Your Art, Poems, and Songs On StoriesToArt.com!
Everyone has a story, and we believe that any story can become a work of art.
StoriesToArt is accepting 300 artists through a juried application process to exhibit and sell work on a unique platform. Artists are judged on a first-come, first-served basis. We welcome distinguished artists from every field, and recent art school graduates are encouraged to apply. Please be sure to include a story with each piece. See here for tips on writing the story.
WHY EXHIBIT ON STORIESTOART.COM?
- 60% COMMISSION — artists receive 60% of all sales and 100% of shipping costs
- STORIESTOART GIVES BACK — 5% of company profit goes to support arts education and offers artists the opportunity to be hired by charitable organizations LEARN MORE >
- FLEXIBLE SHIPPING PROCESS — ship with UPS, USPS, or FedEx, freight shipping available, shipping label provided by StoriesToArt, choice of 3-5, 6-10, or 11-14 day shipping timeframe
- STREAMLINED COMMISSIONS — 50% nonrefundable deposit, commissions are non-returnable, # of email exchanges with client determined by price of artwork, flexible timeline up to 12 months
- JURIED EXHIBITION — our advisory board of professional artists, poets, and songwriters juries our national call for artists
- NON-EXCLUSIVE — ability to remove artwork from the site if sold outside of StoriesToArt.com
- 7 DAY RETURNS — paid for by the customer, using shipping labels from the site, for 2D and 3D artwork not as described or received as a gift
- SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, LinkedIn, Youtube, and blogging all done for you!
- INCREASED ONLINE PRESENCE
- BRANDED EMAIL ACCOUNT — artists are assigned a secured StoriesToArt email account to be synced with their personal accounts for customer communication
- ANALYTICS-DRIVEN — behind-the-scenes team continually reviewing and responding to data and sharing tips with artists to increase sales
HOW TO APPLY:
The application to exhibit can be found here. Just read the step-by-step instructions below first, then submit 1-6 works of art, poetry, or music, and the stories that inspired them. You must use at least one of our stories (provided in the call) as inspiration for a piece. Good luck!!
New to CallForEntry? Make sure to follow these step-by-step instructions:
Ready? APPLY NOW