ARTISTS, POETS AND SONGWRITERS WANTED…
Enter for Your Chance to Sell Your Art, Poems, and Songs on StoriesToArt.com!
Everyone has a story, and we believe that any story can become a work of art.
StoriesToArt is accepting 300 artists through a juried application process to exhibit and sell work on a unique platform. Artists are judged on a first-come, first-served basis. We welcome distinguished artists from every field, and recent art school graduates are encouraged to apply. Please be sure to include a story with each piece. See here for tips on writing the story.
WHY EXHIBIT ON STORIESTOART.COM?
- 60% COMMISSION — artists receive 60% of all sales and 100% of shipping costs
- STORIESTOART GIVES BACK — 5% of company profit goes to support arts education and offers artists the opportunity to be hired by charitable organizations LEARN MORE >
- FLEXIBLE SHIPPING PROCESS — ship with UPS, USPS, or FedEx, freight shipping available, shipping label provided by StoriesToArt, choice of 3-5, 6-10, or 11-14 day shipping timeframe
- STREAMLINED COMMISSIONS — 50% non-refundable deposit and non-returnable commission policy, # of email exchanges with client determined by price of artwork, flexible completion timeline of up to 12 months
- JURIED EXHIBITION — advisory board of professional artists, poets, and songwriters juries our national call for artists
- NON-EXCLUSIVE — able to remove artwork from the site if sold outside of StoriesToArt.com
- 7 DAY RETURNS — paid for by the customer, using shipping labels from the site, for 2D and 3D artwork not as described or received as a gift
- SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, LinkedIn, Youtube, and blogging all done for you!
- INCREASED ONLINE PRESENCE
- BRANDED EMAIL ACCOUNT — assigned a secured StoriesToArt email account to be synced with personal accounts for easy customer communication
- ANALYTICS-DRIVEN — behind-the-scenes team continually reviewing and responding to data and sharing tips with artists to increase sales
Ready? APPLY NOW