Are you getting our emails?
Gmail likes to put our messages in the “Promotions” tab of your inbox, which helps keep your emails neat and organized. Trouble is, you may not check your promotions tab that often — maybe you didn’t even know it existed until just now!
Continue reading “Adding StoriesToArt to your Google Contacts”
Online art sales are higher than ever right now, and are only predicted to grow. Something can be said about the fact that while overall art sales contracted between 2015 and 2016, online sales actually grew and now represent 7% of the total marketplace. While sales from art shows and brick-and-mortar galleries may be declining, the online marketplace remains a beacon of light for working artists who wish to stay ahead of the game.
Continue reading “Why Exhibit on StoriesToArt.com?”
ARTISTS, POETS AND SONGWRITERS WANTED…
Enter for Your Chance to Sell Your Art, Poems, and Songs on StoriesToArt.com!
Everyone has a story, and we believe that any story can become a work of art.
StoriesToArt is accepting 300 artists through a juried application process to exhibit and sell work on a unique platform. Artists are judged on a first-come, first-served basis. We welcome distinguished artists from every field, and recent art school graduates are encouraged to apply. Please be sure to include a story with each piece. See here for tips on writing the story. Continue reading “StoriesToArt 2018 Call for Artists”
Last updated: April 23, 2017
ARTIST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in StoriesToArt. StoriesToArt, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company, (“StoriesToArt,” “we,” or “our”) provides a marketplace (the “Service”) for selling and purchasing original (“Existing”) and commissioned (“Commissioned”) works of art (including all 2D and 3D fine art, fine crafts, industrial designs, poems, animation, lyrics, compositions, and audio files) (“Artwork”) through our website accessible at www.StoriesToArt.com (the “Site”). Continue reading “Artist Terms and Conditions”
Please go to this site: https://www.storiestoart.com/artist/signup/
- Click on “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your StoriesToArt email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will send an email to your personal email address on file with a link to reset your password.
- You will receive an email* with the heading: Reset Password within 30 minutes. (If you don’t see it, check your promotions and junk folders).
- When you receive the Reset Password email, click on the link in the email to enter a new password. After entering a new password, you’ll be redirected to your Artist Account Log In page.
- On the Artist Account Log In page, enter your StoriesToArt email (email@example.com) and new password.
*If you do not receive the Reset Password email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.